Thursday, March 1, 2012

New Goal for March 1st

I just read this on a fellow bloggers blog and decided to invite everyone to try this out also..
Here is the post and the page I found it on ( This is not my idea, but I am going to steal it and invite everyone to start)


But first things first. Today is March 1st. Time for me to get reading the Book of Mormon. I'll be reading 17 pages a day this month. And I invite you to too.



It just might change your life.

In case you're new to the Book of Mormon Challenge, it goes down like this...
In March you are invited to read the whole Book of Mormon.
This breaks down to 17 pages a day.
You can read it, listen to it, watch the ASL version. Whatever.
If you're already part way into the book that's okay. You can start where you are and read 17 pages a day and then start over. Or you can start over. Or whatever you want to do.

If you happen to be seeing this after March 1st it's not too late! Just start today.

The goal is to read the whole book this month.
The important thing is to read more than you normally would so that when General Conference rolls around you are ready.

You can do it.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Chelsea thanks so much for spreading the word! I like to invite as many people as we can.

    Happy reading!

    How long have you been back from your mission?

    ReplyDelete