Thursday, December 1, 2011

WOW...

Ok so lately my closet has been a huge mess and no one can stop it... I mean it probably doesn't help that I keep going shopping and bringing home new clothes every chance that I get but I really like it...
So this morning I woke up at 8 o'clock to get things going... translation " I woke up but had not intention of getting anything started until about 10.." and that is exactly what happened... I turned on the music... danced around... started trying on clothes... got on Facebook... then a little Pintrest... and then finally got around to cleaning the closet...
And I am happy to tell all that I have finally finished organizing the closet... It is a total sucess that i even got something done... I mean I had to do laundry, find hangers, put up a new closet part, get sidetracked making an earring hanger out of a picture frame.. and pick out my outfit for work today... and after 3 hours of pure procrastion I have finished.... and I am totally happy....
The part I hate the most about getting things done is that I now noticed that I still need to do more laundry putting my self in the same problem that I had earlier.. that I have clean clothes with no where to put them.... Hmmmm maybe a solution is that I need to stop shopping... Nah don't be crazy... I will just have to keep expanding my closet and dresser until I have a closet that would make Kim Kardashian proud... or maybe make even Dolly Parton proud of me...
Man my goals are a little off track... hahaha
Well I will totally post pictures for you....

No comments:

Post a Comment