Saturday, January 14, 2012

Welcome 2012

Let me just start off by saying that 2012 is LAME... I mean so far this year is proving to be by far the lamest and I just literally feel like I rolled out of bed.. Maybe its due to the fact that I am aging and probably not in the most graceful of ways but I am aging. Or perhaps it is due to the fact that everyone around me seems to be dealing with problems and feels the need to tell the world through sources [facebook, twitter, e-mails] that they hate their lives.. NEWS FLASH!! We are all having problems in our lives and when you blast your troubles and woes all over the Internet I don't feel pity for you [mean I know] I just think to my self "WOW their life totally BLOWS, I hope my life does not take a turn for that road" So my long and ever drawn out point would be to t the masses just keep it to your self and your close friends. If you need help solicit it in the right way don't go looking for 40 likes on your status that maybe just told too much or looking for 100 comments on something you maybe regret posting, just text or heck maybe even call a friend or family member and say "Hey dude, look I am having a tough time, I was wondering if you could help me out" they in turn will most likely say yes, and BAM problem solved..

Probably a few of you are wondering why the late post well it all started with trying to find that nifty new count down you see on the side!!! That literally {no joke} took me 2 hours to find on the Internet.. and hence the reason that this post is coming to you at 1:00 A.M. and also partly due to the fact that I can't sleep at all and I am stressed about tomorrow and teaching Sunday School at Church.

This Past week has been probably the most challenging week since I have come home from Honduras. A series of events took place over this last week, that have in fact taught me that I am stronger than I thought I was. I am able to make rational decisions when needed, and that I am in fact doing the right thing. I know that sometimes it is hard to do the right thing, heck who am I joking it is ALWAYS hard to do the right thing, but it makes life so much easier. I am not saying that Satan will not try and push you out of a situation where you know with all your heart you need to stay, or that he is not going to put thoughts in your head that you are never going to help the receive the blessings that are waiting for them. But I guess what I am trying to say is that there always comes a moment when you can feel the spirit whispering to you that this is exactly what you are supposed to be doing in your life at this exact moment. We need to live for those moments , to search them out everyday, to live for that special time when we can feel the confirmation to our soul that everything will work out.

I know that sometimes my blogs go on and on about totally different subjects but I swear that I am getting better at posting just about one subject at a time.

So this is what I am going to say to 2012... THIS IS MY YEAR!!! AND NO ONE WILL RUIN IT !!! thats right everyone 2012 is my year, year of the new me, new body, and new attitude!!! This is the year I am going to have the most fun, the year I am going to remember{because I am going to jounal more often} the year I am going to spend less time indoors and more time outside with my family, the year I am going to chase dreams, and more importantly the year I am going to dedicate to finding out what I truly want to do with MY life, this is it.. I am not going to listen to what friends and family have to say about what I should study in college, or what job I should be working at, I am going to do what I love and what do I love.. Heck I don't know I have a lot of loves in this life I just need to focus and really do this for me. This is the year I will get into the best shape of my life, not for some stupid boy, not for all the people that have called me rude names, not for friends or family ,but for me!! I am going to be the best ME I can possible be this year.. and you can too.. Its not to late to start, its only the 15 day of January and we have 6 months until summer so if anything is possible it is that by summer you can be totally 100 percent happy with the person you are or who you have become!!!


THIS IS THE YEAR

No comments:

Post a Comment